Friday, November 13, 2009

PapeR HeaRt...


*(^o^) auwww..tHe Sky Is crying

*if U GET wet..You’ll get sick..\(^^)/

*I’m FAllinG For U..

*no mAtter how much I practice,I cAN’t make dRawings of you Sweety enough

*owh,sTOP looking at ME..idiOT~

*I can’t Sleep bECause My pILLow is to wet…

*Teddy DON’t hug back,but sometimes they are aLL I’ve got…

*iF I can’t hEar your HearTbEAT,you’re tO Far aWay.. =(

*owh look..it’s beating for you~

*Did U know That,wHEN a PEnguin Has FouND it's MAte,theY Stay toGether 4 da ReSt of Their livES...??? (^^',)V

*Erkk..be my Penguin??? ^^”

*My heart will Always Be with u..

*fALLing Deeper and DeePer iN love..=)

*Can you gEt ThE plague from lOvInG someoNe to much?

*Keep Me Save while I sleep..(**,)zZzZzz

*Wake up, love! The sun Come to see u!!.. J

*Look WhaT I Found FOR U…It wAS all A love and Loves..

*wHere is A half Of my HeART??

*If U Found..Please REturn TO me its Other HALF..




No comments:

Post a Comment