Sunday, February 20, 2011

"haPpy 1st"

365 Days is enough for us to make the beginning of something better.Thank you so much Dear, for everything you did for me.No words can describe my happiness at this time and I Really appreciate all the love that you gave to me.Pray to Allah,I want to be the only hand you ever need to hold until the end.I’m sure there are going to be many more anniversaries to come for our love and I bet we will be laughing at how handsome & pretty we are 25 years later!!! Happy 1st anniversary Love Y May Allah bless Our relationship.

365 me + u belong together..pheeuuwwww

1st cake..yummy2x..Baskin Robbins with Love Potion flavor,
 memang best!!!
should try yea u all..ngeee :D
Sungguh sedap..Chicken Mushroom kot namenye..
not sure sangat..Tehee,.. Mr Love punye..
Ribs & Chicken Combo..
kenyang amat makan mende neyh..puas hati!!!
Say Cheeseeee....ok 1 2 3..Smileee c:
Us Again..heeeeeeeeeeee~

Tak lepaskan peluang si gila camera neyh..
Fuhhhhhh....ok dah padam,mari makan..
I really Love This Moment..owh God..
thankz for everything..Alhamdulillah..
Also thankz to Chili's..
for complete beautifull moment today.
Again..and Again..
Mr Love..
Thankz for Everything you did for me.. (^^,)V



Love, Lough, Life = Eat,Pray,Love

No comments:

Post a Comment