Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Got To Go



Cantik luar cantik dalam cantik dengar sini,
Kalau cantik senyum cantik mesti cantik lagi
Senyum sikit nak tengok ada tak lesung pipit
Kalau tak ada pun aku masih mahu cubit..

 

Najwa Super Gorgeous..like it!!!


Okeh, i really falling in love Y with this song and for surelah Najwa’s voice... 100% superb!!! keep it up Najwa..i’ll always support u..hehehe..life is soundless without music ¯¯¯¯


Got To Go

This time I'm gonna live my life,
I ain't no stepford wife,
No I ain't perfect,
Gonna find somebody who's worth it
And no, you ain't that person
Coz i caught you constantly flirtin'
With my best friend...

So i guess i'll say goodbye
I'll find me another guy

Why, (why, why, why) You always makin' me
Cry, (cry, cry, cry)
No I can't stand it, no you can't be my man
It don't matter who you are,
Even if you were a star,
You've got to go (Go, go, go... go, go, go)

Read my lips i'm leavin',
and no no i ain't teasin',
This time it's for real,
Gotta find you another girl,
Coz this one sure ain't stayin',
By the time you finish what you're sayin'
I'll be gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment