Sunday, May 29, 2011

Broken Chances

I’m just an ordinary girl with many flavours of feeling. Sometimes i feel sad,sometimes i feel happy and i also feel like nobody else.I know all of us wish for something the best in their life but do you think all people have chances to get everything they want in their life?? Yeah we don’t know either we are the lucky person will get the chances to grab what we want.. So,I really think that the lucky person always should be thankful to Allah. I believe in rezeki maybe i'll find something better than what i hope and InsyaAllah it will be mine.

Everyday i’ll always motivate myself “please build up ur positive minded..please erase everything negative in ur mind” but it really not easy to be me. When the word come out with ur truly meaning u want people to understand what are you talking about, sometimes it become beautifull and sad melody in ur mind. When i’m wake up in the morning,i have two choices, to sleep and continue to dream or to wake up and chase themBecause i know, Life is like a coin Pleasure and pain are the two sides, Only one side is visible at time,but i must remember other side also waiting for its turn! and now, i has one question for myself.. could i still can go on with someone who kill my chances?

  

 Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

2 comments: