Sunday, March 20, 2011

InNocent Soul

YESSSS and FINALLY..Chapter 4 “DONE” !!!! Boleylah orang cakap nak menghela nafas lega sikit dalam masa-masa trauma dan kecemasan nie,tak terasa berat sangat dah even it just only my first draft for that chapter.But ok, my trust for whisper from my soul is strongly enough to say,”Sikit-sikit lama-lama, habis jugalah” Say Cheese Bebeh!!!

And once again FINALLY for this “INNOCENT SOUL one thousand million smiles when @najwamahiaddin replied my tweet today..you make my day shining like 1000 stars..OMGGGG..you got to go, go go go go go go.. c:

Semangat kan nak print screen..haha so wuteverlah!!
Congratulation Sweety for your Innocent Soul-Najwa’s Debut Album, launched on March 17,2011..Actually a lil bit dissapointed did not win Najwa’s showcase passes..haha,maybe not my rezeki..but for Najwa..nice voices,nice person i’ll always support you darl!!



kalau sekali dua kali memanglah terlupa,yang selebihnya tue..memanglah dah jadi habit kau!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment