Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall~The Saturdays



I give u all ur desired all that u needed boy I provided
I let u into my bed,in to my head n that’ a privilage
I had ur back of the answer u took the dollars
I took da chances,defended battled and fought
Cuz I really thought u loved me
I don’t know where to start or where to stop
But I know I’m done I’ve enough…

So, fall out my hands out my heart
And when u hit the ground
U’ll be sorry that I’m not around
I will watch u and u

Fall out of ur mind out of ur fantasy
When u hit the wall think of me..
I’ll be on the top just watching u fall

U said that u were the strong one
I was the gurl and I was the young one
I kept u feet on the ground
My head in the rounds I had u
U told me u were so grateful
I was with u and I was so faithfull
Stood buy in all that u said and all that u did
I loved u..
I don’t know how to act or what to say
But I know I am good I’ll be ok

No comments:

Post a Comment